[mythtv-users] what's the current favorite mini-{i, a}tx for hdtv out (vga or DVI)

MythTV mythtv at taoyama.com
Mon Feb 5 17:42:13 UTC 2007

Eric,

You are correct.  I can playback 1080i content scaled down to a
1280x720 display.

For my production system I keep pretty current with the fixes branch.

I do not use any deinterlacing but I do have quickdnr filtering
enabled. (I need it for my analog SD recordings from my PVR250s.)

Haven't tried digital audio.  Just using analog stereo.

The MacMini is connected to a Linux (FC6) backend using gigabit.

I'll document my setup at some point.  It still in a little bit of
flux since I did a transition of the production system to HD last
month. I'm still doing a bit of tweaking on storage and wireless
networking.  (HD can work over a 802.11n network but requires a good
signal.)

Mino