[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Question

Rich Osman rich at osman.com
Sun Feb 4 13:17:26 UTC 2007

Paul Kidwell wrote:

>> have never forwarded an X application, I'd recommend you read the [WWW]
>>

> What followed was 3 hours of pure hell trying to get an x server link
> running from a windows machine.
>
> I finally gave up and installed the desktop.
>
> Things went *MUCH* smoother after that.
>
> Paul

Okay, but if you install the desktop, how do you get an XFS partition?
I had to use the "alternate Install" disk and that leads to a different
set of problems.

--
mailto:Rich at Osman.com  http://www.rich.osman.com
Rich Osman;  POB 93167; Southlake, TX 76092 (Near DFW Airport) ARS: N1OZ

If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know,"
      PLEASE pretend you don't know me.