[mythtv-users] Remote with keyboard emulator

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 04:00:28 UTC 2007

I am wondering if there is a remote available that works by simply
emulating keyboard commands. While I think this would be good for
MythTV, I am looking for it for another application (in Window$) where
I want o be able to program any key on the remote to emulate a
keyboard key.

In other words, a keyboard in the form factor of a TV-style remote control.

Given that there's many folks here with a variety of hardware
experience, I thought it would be a good place to ask...

Thanks

Robin