[mythtv-users] Can't change channels

Dwight Morgan dwightbulk at charter.net
Sat Feb 3 15:51:19 UTC 2007

I am running FC6 2.6.19, myth SVN from atrpms, the whole suite.  I have a Haupp 350 and HDHR, all channels tune, record, and play properly.  For some reason, I can't change channels when on live tv.  I can change tuners with y, but none of the tuners can change channels.  In the frontend, you get errors.  QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range and sh: fff: command not found, and sh: gggg:command not found.

I did not do a channel scan, I grabbed the listings so all of the info was correct.

Thanks,
-Dwight