[mythtv-users] OT IR receiver Extensions and Furniture.

Jay jay at donoghue.org
Sat Feb 3 14:04:33 UTC 2007

On 2/3/07, Nemo Inis <nemoinis at telus.net> wrote:

> This will do it. You won't have any money left to buy the furniture,
> but it will do it :-)
>
> <http://www.smarthome.com/8225p.html>

I have the Hot Link Pro  (it can be had for cheaper elsewhere), and it works
great.  My issue wasnt the same as yours - I had to route the IR signals
into a far corner of the room thats blocked by furniture.  It does allow you
to put the IR receiver just about anywhere, and includes mounting brackets
etc  The emitters can then be put directly on your equipment.  For me, it
had the added bonus of much better IR range.. I can point my remote just
about anywhere and it gets picked up.