[mythtv-users] nuvexport: using transcode, produces error and no file

Michael Schueller schueller-berlin at gmx.de
Sat Feb 3 11:03:33 UTC 2007

Am Freitag, 2. Februar 2007 19:15 schrieb Chris Petersen:
> Michael Schueller wrote:
> > I would like to check it out, but it seems like your nuvexport
> > site is down...bad luck for me.
>
> Comcast is having issues in their local CO.  My connection seems
> to be going up and down while they're working on it.  Just keep
> trying.  They said it could be up to another 24 hours before it's
> fixed, but that was before they started working on it, and I'm
> pretty sure they've started now.
>
> -Chris

Hi Chris

Thanks for fixing this VCD.pm Prob, but now itīs a bit strange.

If i start nuvexport with transcode, it starts up fine, but then
itīs not starting mythtranscode to get the moviedata from the fifos.
It begins to transcode an empty file, but in 16:9 ;-)

So the result is a green screen with black Borders on the top and
the bottom (i have force 16:9 in my nuvexportrc ).
The funny thing is, that i can see with how many fps transcode is
transforming, but after 100% it goes further to 200%, and further
on with no end.

Greets
Michael