[mythtv-users] MythTV- where are the names of "deleted recordings" kept?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Fri Feb 2 23:52:11 UTC 2007

On Feb 2, 2007, at 3:43 PM, Mike Chandler wrote:

>> Do you have MythWeb installed?  If so, try that.
>> http://localhost/mythweb from the backend.
> Thanks for the reply...not sure if I'm clear, but since I don't
> have those
> recordings anymore, I don't want them listed in MythTV frontend.
> But I cannot
> delete the listings, since ( I assume) the recordings aren't
> actually there.
> I'm looking to find where that list's info is stored so I can
> delete it, too.

I recently ran into this, as well. I ended up going into the database
and removing it manually. I haven't looked into it more to see what
my issue is, though. I did a recent update from ATrpms and also
changed my filesystem over from JFS to ext3. I suspect there's
something in the latest build causing it rather than my file system
change.

You can use the mysql command line client and do something like this:

$ mysql -u mythtv -pmythtv
mysql> use mythconverg;
mysql> delete from recorded where title="MythBusters" and
subtitle="Killer Whirlpool";

-Brad