[mythtv-users] MythTV- where are the names of "deleted recordings" kept?

Steve Hodge stevehodge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 23:50:08 UTC 2007

On 2/3/07, Mike Chandler <michaelachandler at cox.net> wrote:

> > Do you have MythWeb installed?  If so, try that.
> > http://localhost/mythweb from the backend.
> Thanks for the reply...not sure if I'm clear, but since I don't have those
> recordings anymore, I don't want them listed in MythTV frontend. But I
> cannot
> delete the listings, since ( I assume) the recordings aren't actually
> there.
> I'm looking to find where that list's info is stored so I can delete it,
> too.

What version are you running? I think 0.20 will delete recordings even if
the actual file isn't there (it may complain).

If you have MythWeb you can go to the Recorded Programs page and find out
the filename by looking at the link that the thumbnail points to. Then just
touch those files in your tv directory.

Steve