[mythtv-users] UTF-8 characters die after changing channels.

Dave M G martin at autotelic.com
Fri Feb 2 06:49:39 UTC 2007

MythTV Users,

I fear that my mention of Japanese characters may have made this issue
seem out of the reach of most people's interest or ability to help.

Let me phrase the question a different way in hopes of getting a
response from a wider audience:

1. Are there any other tables in the mythconverg database besides
"program" that hold data about TV schedules?

2. Are there any other places in the mythfrontend interface that have
OSD font settings besides:
Utilities/Setup->Setup->TV Settings->Playback->On Screen display->OSD font

Any help much appreciated.

--
Dave M G
Ubuntu 6.10 Edgy Eft