[mythtv-users] mythtools v0.5

Big Wave Dave bigwavedave at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:10:31 UTC 2007

On 2/1/07, Big Wave Dave <bigwavedave at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/1/07, Ryszard <ryszard99 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > hey BWD,
> >
> > i'm looking at this now.  i see the prod # (from tv.com) seems to be
> > skipping every 2nd, so i see 2t6252, 2t6254, 2t6256 etc. and so every 2nd
> > episode is missing.  is this what you mean by mixing up the seasons?
> >
> > regs
> > Ryszard.
> Somewhat.  I don't remember the exact episodes it was having problem
> with.. but for example I told the script the file was S01E03 but it
> would pull in info for S0203 or something else.  I've only tried it on
> Season 1 so far.  If you need me to figure out the exact mapping of
> what is messed up, please let me know and I can sitdown to figure it
> out.  It would take a little time.
> Thanks,
> Dave

OK so I decided you probably need more info than that... so here's
what I found...

First Column = What was being imported
Second Column - What was given by the script/tv.com

S01E01 --> S01E01
S01E02 --> S01E02
(this is where it seemed to break)
S01E03 --> S01E05
S01E04 --> S01E07
S01E05 --> S01E09
S01E06 --> S01E11
(continues trend of using odds until...)
S01E15 --> S02E02
S01E16 --> S02E04
S01E17 --> S02E06
(continues trend of using evens until it even goes to season 3)
S01E27 --> S03E02

Hopefully that's a little more informative for you to map out whats happening.


More information about the mythtv-users mailing list