[mythtv-users] New Myth Network Remote Control App for Mac OS X

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 20:08:22 UTC 2007

I recently made a remote control app for Mac OS X, which uses the TCP
socket control capability added in 0.19 (aka "telnet control").    It
can be operated by mouse/gui input, and it passes through any keyboard
commands to the frontend.

It works well for me, so I thought I would post it for others to use.
Feel free to e-mail me with any comments/questions/feedback/bug
reports/etc.

               http://ignasiak.googlepages.com/mythremote

Since I made it mainly for my own use,  I haven't spent a lot of time
prettying up the GUI.  If anyone knows of a good source for free icons
for arrow keys and the ff/play/rewind cluster, let me know.  If others
use this, I may clean up the GUI a bit, and maybe take advantage of
some of the other myth control features like a selectable program list
or time sliders.

-Todd