[mythtv-users] nuvexport: using transcode, produces error and no file

Michael Schueller schueller-berlin at gmx.de
Thu Feb 1 15:19:20 UTC 2007

Am Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2007 06:59 schrieb Chris Petersen:
> Mike Chandler wrote:
> > Any help is appreciated.
>
> Upgrade nuvexport.
>
> -Chris

Hello Chris

If I may, i would like to jump on this Thread, because I´m using the
latest nuvexport, vers. nuvexport-0.4-0.20070123.svn, with
transcode-1.0.2-0.pm.5 on a SuSE System, and get the following
message if i try to use nuvexport --transcode

syntax error at /usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/transcode/VCD.pm
line 107, near "."
Compilation failed in require at /usr/local/bin/nuvexport line 52.

Cleaning up temp files.

Any Ideas what this could be ?

(ffmpeg and mencoder works fine)

Thanks