[mythtv-users] Shutdown check (a few more things please)

Glen Hawksworth glenhawk at optusnet.com.au
Mon Dec 31 04:16:57 UTC 2007

Thanks for your replies Andrew and David,
Andrew - no, it already checks for MythTV frontends logged in. I want it
to check whether my server (the PC I use as my desktop) is logged in or
still displaying the Login Window. Reason behind this is that if it has
turned itself on (ACPI) then it can't log in and so will do its
recording and then shutdown. If I have turned it on to use it (ie. log
in and use the internet, play a game, run downloads, etc) then I will be
logging in and then it would know not to automanically shutdown after
Xmins of idle time.

David, you answer is more of what I wanted but I will have to look up
the proper usage of GREP. Thanks,
Glen