[mythtv-users] Probable bug: Category search list

Mike Barnard mike at bleeding-head.com
Mon Dec 31 02:40:45 UTC 2007

> It is not a bug, it is a missing feature as I know. I asked this
> question a few months ago. Mythfilldatabase takes only the first
> category, others are ignored.

    But the other categories are listed in mythfrontend's "program
details" screen, so mythfilldatabase must be storing them in the MySQL
tables. Maybe I'll look at writing a patch for this, but I don't know
jack about Qt, and my C++ is very rusty. Oh well - no better time to
sharpen the rusty skill-set, eh? Heh...