[mythtv-users] My First MythTV Box

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Sun Dec 30 20:45:29 UTC 2007

On 30 Dec 2007, at 07:01, John Sullivan wrote:
> Having read the wiki, I get the impression that DVB-S, particularly
> encrypted broadcasts, are quite tough to get working.

Lots of users have posted here in the past reporting success with DVB-
S, but very, very few with encrypted broadcasts.

Posting here I suspect you will get very little help with CAMs &c,
although I know it _is_ possible to view encrypted Sky (UK satellite
broadcaster) transmissions if you have the right subscription, CAM &
third-party card.

Stroller.