[mythtv-users] Does anyone know how to use MythWelcome With Mythbuntu Trunk?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 12:39:32 UTC 2007

I have been using Mythbuntu with Fixes for a couple of months but I
have now changed to using Mythbuntu with the Trunk update now.

Does anyone know how to get MythWelcome to be the default instead of
MythFrontEnd - so when it boots it starts with MythWelcome?

In the Fixes I updated /etc/mythtv/session-settings and it used to
work but it appears that /usr/bin/mythfrontend script is not the same
as the Fixes release as it does not check what frontend you want.

Does anyone know how to fix?