[mythtv-users] nVidia 8500gt settings

eric bernhart bernhart2002 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 28 22:42:09 UTC 2007

Hello all, I'm just got a nvidia 8500 gt and am running myth0.20.2. Play back of HD materail is fine except I keep getting a scan line during play back. Has anyone else seen this sort of thing, and if so how did you fix it?
 I'm using Bob as the deinterlacer, and the MPEG2 decoder is Via XvMC. No opengl for vertical sync. If I select OpenGL for the vertical sync the scan gets removed however the audio sync is aweful and after a while myth will crash with a segement fault.
Any ideas? Think myth-vid would fix this?