[mythtv-users] FYI UK RadioTimes XMLTV not updating...

Neil Milne neil.milne at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 15:03:32 UTC 2007

On 28/12/2007, Nick Morrott <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:
> Might I suggest to all uk_rt users that it might be a good time to go
> buy the paper Radio Times just in case the server is not back online
> before the listings run out. Not only will you get listings into next
> week, but you also help to support the RT.

I'd second that - and don't forget, if you are using DVB-T rather than
analogue tuners you can always switch to the EIT schedules which go
out around 8 days at the moment.

You could do an update sql statement directly on the channel table, or
use the channel editor page in mythweb, both of which are undoubtedly
faster than messing about in mythtv-setup.

Cheers,
Neil

--
Neil Milne