[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20.2 xbox xebian pkgs now available

Paul Fine pfine at comcast.net
Fri Dec 28 13:35:50 UTC 2007

Monkey Pet wrote:
> Hi, I posted the xbox xebian E images for mythtv 0.20.2 as a torrent.
> I am not sure if i can seed it though since my ISP is comcast.  Let me
> know if you can help seed it and i can point you to a url to download
> it directly from me.
>
> Instructions here:
> http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Xbox_Install_using_E_Images
>
> Torrent is here:
> http://torrents.thepiratebay.org/3950450/xebian-mythtv-0.20.2.tar.bz2.3950450.TPB.torrent

Thanks for putting this update together.

I can help seed the torrent, although I am using comcast also.  After I
downloaded the old version torrent I chose the "seed indefinitely"
option and I did see some upload action, so that gives me hope that it
was actually working.  Disclaimer:  I am a complete novice with Bit
Torrent, so any statements, phrasing, observations I make here are
clouded by ignorance.

I hope to start testing the 0.20.2 version in my setup this weekend.