[mythtv-users] UPnP question

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Thu Dec 27 19:15:07 UTC 2007

I've been trying to get my MythTV UPnP server to play with my OmniFi
DMS-1.  The message I get from the DMS-1 whenever I try to play
something is "Track was not found, may have been moved."

I finally got around to get djmount running.  When I browse the mount,
I only see .m3u files.  Also, under my "Music" folder nothing shows up
under "All Music", just under "By Album".  That's not really a big
deal, but it's puzzling to me.

The .m3u file lists an http link instead of a filename.  I'm concerned
that might be part of the problem:

EXTM3U
#EXTINF:160,Above You, Below Me
http://192.168.4.54:6544/Myth/GetMusic?Id=11800

However, if I drop that into a web browser, it works fine.  Am I
missing anything fundamental here?  Can I have the UPnP server serve
out the .mp3 files directly somehow?

James