[mythtv-users] Upnp Xbox 360 and videos showing up under the music selection

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 14:31:29 UTC 2007

> I'm now running 15238 and still have this problem.
> The tickect someone else opened stated that it was
not

I have video playback working under the 360, and it's
properly listing
Music now. I'll be commiting patches in a couple days
for video support
and music patches around then too.

Thanks Gregg,

I posted this before I spoke with you.  However,
thanks for the second reply.  Maybe the others that
posted the ticket will see this and get any other
questions they have answered.  I'm copying and pasting
my original question for search purpises since the
mailing list didn't merge the two :(

Chad

Well, just as the title says. Whenever I try to
connect to my mythbox from the Xbox 360 I get a
listing of tv shows I have recorded on the music
screen. I do not get anything in the pictures screen
or the videos screen. This is with svn trunk 14830.
I know with 20.1 I could see my pictures and my music
would show up correctly however, something changed and
now all that does not work. Also, WMP 11 sees the
music with no problems. I've done mythbackend -v upnp
and get little to no info reguarding when the xbox is
connected!?!
TIA,
Chad