[mythtv-users] Channel X+1 - Records both showings

Will Tatam will at netmindz.net
Mon Dec 24 13:11:22 UTC 2007

I'm having a few issues with myth recently. About the same time as I
retuned my myth box after channel 4 added C4+1 as well as the existing
E4+1 I started getting duplicates. In the past MythTV correctly
identified that E4+1 was the same programs as E4, but just an hour later
and would correctly pick either the E4 showing or the E4+1 showing,
whichever was the best for scheduling. What it knows does is record both
showings with the only way to prevent this is to change the schedule to
be "One showing per day", which removes the duplicates, but does then
means that on the cases where i need to record the "first look" episode
of the show and the normal showing of the episode on the same day, then
I only get one of the two