[mythtv-users] Has anyone noticed that Radio Times xml data stops at Dec 31 ??

Mike Perkins mikep at randomtraveller.org.uk
Sun Dec 23 18:36:20 UTC 2007

Nick Morrott wrote:
> On 22/12/2007, Stephen Kitchener <stephen at g6dzj.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi List,
>>
>> Has anyone noticed this  - only 10 days left here.....
>>
>> Anyone know of the reason for this - ??
>
> There's a few-days-old thread on xmltv-users about it. Server
> maintainance is the likely culprit - hopefully the regular nightly
> updates will have resumed before New Year's Day.

I'd be interested to know how "server maintenance" is the cause for no data
being available past Jan 01. Sounds more like bullsh*t from a droid who has no
idea what the real reason is, and who left his brains on the floor at the last
christmas party.

FWIW, I have done server maintenance over past christmas breaks, and at no time
was it necessary to not store data for the coming year.

Mike Perkins