[mythtv-users] problems about MTD daemon

Per Jørgensen myth at pbj-design.dk
Sun Dec 23 08:35:39 UTC 2007

HAHAHAHA

Well my mistake.
As  want the system to run under the user "myth" in the house, I haven't
check the /root/.mythtv/mysql.txt out for still having localhost in the
database.

Typical after having spend 4days thinking - scrumbling around this
question, and finally wrote to the list - for getting the answer for
after 10 minuttes later find the solution.

Since it's root who has the permission for getting this mtd to work, it
should also have the rigth address  allthough  its the only place where
this is used.

So sorry about asking.
hopefully others can get something out off the solution!

Per Jørgensen