[mythtv-users] record the SECOND showing of a program each day

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sun Dec 23 00:25:52 UTC 2007

On Dec 22, 2007, at 1:19 PM, Marc Sherman wrote:

> Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>>
>> Record in this time slot each day is the rule you want.
>
> I'm pretty sure that's what he was using, but as he says, the timeslot
> isn't consistent -- it nominally starts at 11:30, but because of the
> Sopranos' unusual runtimes leading into the news, this week it's
> scheduled for 11:37 last night, 11:42 tonight, 11:43 tomorrow night,
> back to 11:37 on wednesday, etc.

But they all come down from the listing data as 11:30, so if you start
a soft pre-post roll of 10 or 15 minutes and record in the 11:30 time
slot every day, it should be good. Unless the actual listing data
modifies the timeslot in which case you'd need to set a manual rule
like someone else suggested in the thread.