[mythtv-users] Xmltv in Spain stop getting data (tv_grab_es_laguia_tv)

Decker dario.diaz.anzalone at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 23:33:31 UTC 2007

Hi everybody, and thanks for your time.

Some days ago I get the table "programs" from mythconverg crashed. I
repaired it, and when I run mythfilldatabase to get the prrgrams for the
nexts days, I finished without filling the table.

Mythfilldatabase runs correctly, but after it calls xmltv for the day 1
with offset 0, it starts getting listinings (that´s all that is show in
xmltv output) and after that, mythfilldatabase claims that there is no
data, and it stop asking the grabber more days because of that.

After a backup, I try doing again all the things that have to do with
this, running again 'mythfilldatabase -manual' and all of that. I also
try to recover the conf from a backup from a month ago, but no luck...

Maybe someone can point me in the right direcction to solve this? Some
trick to debug xmltv and all the process?

thanks and best regards,

Darío