[mythtv-users] Can anyone using SVN tell me if LiveTV is constantly recorded?

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 13:28:55 UTC 2007

On 20/12/2007, nospam312 <nospam312 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Currently my setup uses 60/70W when sat idle and when its recording it
> uses 80/90W - checked via a plug in meter.  I have recorded figures
> this time so I can compare before and after.

Actually there has been a number of small changes that have been made
to reduce power consumption in trunk recently.

If power consumption is a concern for you then you should look at
using wakeup/shutdown if you are not already.

Also the theme issue mentioned is related to animation I believe, like
the alpha pulsed logo in G.A.N.T. or the animated character in MePo.

Cheers,

Roo