[mythtv-users] Issues with new MythDora 4.0 install on new Pundit P1-AH2 box

Eduard Huguet eduardhc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 19:06:08 UTC 2007

Ok, these are my sound settings:

Audio Device:                 ALSA:default
Passthrough Device:       default
Options Checked:

   - Agressive Sound Buffering
   - Internal Volume Control

Mixer:                             ALSA:default
Mixer Controls:               PCM
Original Volume:            100

The tricky part is that "ALSA:default" is not actually into the drop list,
so you must manually type it. This is what almost rendered me crazy the
first time...

Now for the ACPI/DSDT part: it seems that the ACPI table for this BIOS is
actually broken to some extent, as it has been completely impossible for me
to make Suspend to RAM (using hibernate-ram) work on this machine. Suspend
to disk is working, though. I've even reached the point of disassembling the
ACPI tables and compiling a kernel using a custom DSDT with the IASL compile
errors fixed, but no luck... If you are lucky enough to make it work I'd be
glad to know any details...

It seems to be a problem with the barebone, as looking for a solution to
this I've found that it seems that there problems in Windows too...

Best regards,
  Eduard