[mythtv-users] PVR 350 TV Out broken after upgrade to kernel 2.6.22.9 on

Beny Spensieri Jr benyjr at yahoo.ca
Tue Dec 18 07:10:50 UTC 2007

On Monday 17 Dec 2007, Ian Armstrong wrote:

> Did you upgrade the ivtv X driver? The driver name changed from
 'ivtvdev'
> to 'ivtv'.

Thanks Ian, that was the last piece of the puzzle.

Fortunately, I won't be messing up the system again, since atrpms will be shutting down support for FC6.

Anyway, the system is now a bit more versatile now, since I'm not using the PVR 350 to pipe the audio now, I'm using the sound card to output to the TV.

After adjusting some display and volume settings, everything looks and sounds the way it used to.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Beny
"If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the precipitate."

http://dontcrossthestreams.blogspot.com

      Looking for a X-Mas gift?  Everybody needs a Flickr Pro Account.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/