[mythtv-users] channel table 'icon' column - setting the path

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Mon Dec 17 21:27:08 UTC 2007

When mythfilldatabase downloads the icon for a channel, it updates the
'channel' table to reflect the newly downloaded icon location.

However, I want to make it such that the downloaded icon goes in to a
different location.  I ran it once, and it placed them all in
/root/.mythtv/channels!  ugh.

Is there an option to set on the command line with mythfilldatabase or
is there an environment variable, or, perhaps even a mythtv setting
where I can set where these icons are supposed to get downloaded to?

Thanks!
-Rich