[mythtv-users] Make "Yes" default when exiting frontend

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Dec 17 01:46:01 UTC 2007

Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Dec 16, 2007, at 5:20 PM, Happy Harry wrote:
>> Oh, no I like being asked if I want to quit or not :-) But it's not
>> handy to have to reach for the arrow-up key.
>> Tnx.
> Wow. Here's hoping you don't hurt yourself doing it. ;)

The real problem is that if you having to stop and start your frontend
often enough for this to be an issue something is fundamentally wrong
with the installation. I can't remember the last time I had to stop a F/E.

Perhaps during the initial setup, but Myth is not designed to be an
intermittent app.