[mythtv-users] Trouble getting channel icons.

Marc Chamberlin marc at marcchamberlin.com
Sun Dec 16 19:12:21 UTC 2007

Thanks Michael for your help, but I am still not getting the icons for
the various TV stations! :-(  I used the master_iconmap.xml file that
the link you gave supplied me with, reset the database as described in
the bug report and that didn't give me the icons. So I decided to do the
update as well and still no joy. Both scripts seem to run fine without
any error reports. Ideas?

    Marc...