[mythtv-users] Compile error

Ismo Tanskanen ismot at telemail.fi
Sun Dec 16 10:17:40 UTC 2007

I'm trying to compile svn 14921, but mythplugins compile fails with this
message:

mythcontrols.cpp: In member function void MythControls::ChangeView():
mythcontrols.cpp:263: error: ShowButtonPopup is not a member of MythPopupBox
mythcontrols.cpp:265: error: kDialogCodeButton3 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:272: error: kDialogCodeButton0 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:278: error: kDialogCodeButton1 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:284: error: kDialogCodeButton2 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:290: error: kDialogCodeButton3 cannot appear in a
constant-expression
mythcontrols.cpp: In member function virtual void
MythControls::keyPressEvent(QKeyEvent*):
mythcontrols.cpp:331: error: ShowButtonPopup is not a member of MythPopupBox
mythcontrols.cpp:333: error: kDialogCodeButton2 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:337: error: kDialogCodeButton0 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:340: error: kDialogCodeButton1 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:343: error: kDialogCodeButton2 cannot appear in a
constant-expression
mythcontrols.cpp:371: error: ShowButtonPopup is not a member of MythPopupBox
mythcontrols.cpp:373: error: kDialogCodeButton2 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:375: error: kDialogCodeButton0 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:377: error: kDialogCodeButton1 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:398: error: ShowButtonPopup is not a member of MythPopupBox
mythcontrols.cpp:402: error: kDialogCodeButton1 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:406: error: kDialogCodeRejected was not declared in
this scope
mythcontrols.cpp: In static member function static bool
MythControls::ResolveConflict(ActionID*, int):
mythcontrols.cpp:768: error: Show2ButtonPopup is not a member of
MythPopupBox
mythcontrols.cpp:770: error: kDialogCodeButton1 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp:772: error: kDialogCodeButton0 was not declared in this
scope
mythcontrols.cpp: In member function void MythControls::AddKeyToAction():
mythcontrols.cpp:787: error: invalid conversion from int to
MythDialog::DialogCode
mythcontrols.cpp:792: error: kDialogCodeRejected was not declared in
this scope
make[2]: *** [mythcontrols.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/mythtv/mythtv_build/mythplugins/mythcontrols/mythcontrols'
make[1]: *** [sub-mythcontrols] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/mythtv/mythtv_build/mythplugins/mythcontrols'
make: *** [sub-mythcontrols] Error 2
[mythtv at mediaserver mythplugins]$

It seems to happen with all plugins, it first came out with mytharchive
compile, and then I tried to --disable-mytharchive option. After that it
fails with mythbrowser compiling and so on.

I downloaded source twice, same symptom. Mythtv compile finishes without
problem.
My frontends use svn14921 and I'd like to use same revision in backend.
Latest svn gave me problems, so I'd like to use this version what seems
to work fine.

What could be wrong with compiling?

-Kane