[mythtv-users] Ideas for ITX front-end - HD/SD

Richard Freeman r-mythtv at thefreemanclan.net
Sat Dec 8 20:35:46 UTC 2007

I'm considering adding another front end to my myth system.  I'm pretty
happy with my M10000-based front-end, but it doesn't handle high-def at all.

I want an ITX-based front-end, with SPDIF, DVI or HDMI, and S-video
output (composite is also fine, but it needs to work at the same time as
SPDIF). It needs to play high-def video, and be able to downscale it for
output on S-video as well.  It should be supported by minimyth or some
other network-boot solution.

Is anybody using anything like this successfully?