[mythtv-users] Internal video player problem

julian van santen azjulian72 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 18:41:28 UTC 2007

I've looked at the archives, and tried a few different things but it still
comes down to the same problem, which is:

I have three via epia based boxes, all with on board video and sound.  I
been running myth for almost four years now.  mplayer and xine all work
fine, with those players I have no issue playing back video.  But when I use
the internal player I get audio and video that is running way to fast (about
1.5x for the video) and also out of sync with each other - I thought the
internal player was based on mplayer???

Could someone point me in the direction to look in?

Julian