[mythtv-users] seagate giving refunds out

Peter Schachte schachte at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Sat Dec 8 04:52:41 UTC 2007

Michael T. Dean wrote:

> I wonder if GNU/Linux would be the antepenultimate or the
> preantepenultimate.

I can't imagine what would be the antepenultimate if not GNU/Linux (and yes,
I noticed that you didn't just call it "Linux").

> "What if
> God was one of us?" fails to use the subjunctive mood--which is dying
> away due to the "evolving language" folks out there.

No, it's dying out because people aren't using it.  The "evolving language"
folks are just observing what's happening, not making it happen.  And the
rate English is changing now is nothing compared to what happened between the
11th and 13th centuries.

But this must be like the penultimate off-topic discussion!  Hopefully
noone is to annoyed!  :-|

--
Peter Schachte              I worry that 10 or 15 years from now, [my child]
schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        will come to me and say 'Daddy, where were you