[mythtv-users] Slow MySQL query after delete

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Thu Dec 6 21:04:53 UTC 2007

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 07:17:41PM -0800, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> It is important to note that I have long run my own patched versions
> of the ATrpms 0.20.x distribution. (I really ought to release my
> patched src.rpm, with lots more patches--many backported from
> 0.21--one of these days.) Patches relevant to the discussion are:

Does it make sense to use these patches in the ATrpms packages
directly? And would you be willing to maintain them there? ;)

This is also a question to the devs, if they are reading this deep in
the thread - would it be OK for ATrpms to get more backports from the
trunk? I generally avoid it to keep as vanilla as possible, but maybe
some good picks like Yeechang does are OK?
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net