[mythtv-users] Getting MythTV to work with Hauppauge WinTV-HVR 950

George Galt george.galt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 17:25:28 UTC 2007

Meryl:

I haven't tried it, but there is a "howto" at
http://lunapark6.com/usb-hdtv-tuner-stick-for-windows-linux-hauppauge-wintv-hvr-950.html
which covers both Fedora Core 6 and Ubuntu (Edgy Eft, sorry).

I'm probably going to give it a shot since I've only got PCI-e slots
and there aren't currently any tuners available for them (though I
understand support for the HVR-1800 is close -- and if anyone knows
more about this, I'd like to hear it).

George