[mythtv-users] looking for an hdhomerun

Josh TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com
Wed Dec 5 20:01:38 UTC 2007

On Dec 5, 2007 2:33 PM, Anthony Messina <amessina at messinet.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 05 December 2007 01:25:56 pm Jacob Steenhagen wrote:
> > I'm sure about where I'd get the money for this card, but it does
> fascinate
> > me. So do you basically plug this device into the network and tell
> MythTV
> > where to find it? Does this work on 0.20.2? Does it have an NTSC tuner
> for
> > analog broadcast/cable or does it only do digital?
>
> yes it works with 0.20.2 and yes you put it on the network and tell myth
> where
> it is.  these devices are phenomenal.  i suspect you won't find many folks
> willing to give it up for less than a profit.
>
> --
> Anthony -  http://messinet.com - http://messinet.com/~amessina/gallery
> 8F89 <http://messinet.com/%7Eamessina/gallery8F89> 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE
> 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E

I'm finally back in school finishing up my degree so I'm taking an
Environmental Science class and the tree-huggers have me on a "recycle
before you buy new" kick so I figured I'd ask before I buy a new one. I'm
glad to hear that everyone is so happy with them... it makes me feel better
about shelling out the $170.

Josh