[mythtv-users] UPnP browsers for Linux..

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Dec 5 18:26:01 UTC 2007

On 12/05/2007 01:08 PM, Daniel Kristjansson wrote:
> Someone told me about a bug in our UPnP where preview files were being
> shown in the video browsing. But I don't have any UPnP browser to verify
> this bug report with. A google found some MS Windows software, but I
> don't have any MS Windows boxes to play with. Is there a UPnP browser
> for Linux out there I can use to see what MythTV is advertising?

There are some listed at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/UPnP#UPnP-client_software: (yes,
the colon is actually the last char of the URI) , but I haven't used any
of them, so I can't vouch for any.  GeeXboX might be a nice easy one
(LiveCD) that doesn't even require messing with your system config.

HTH,
Mike