[mythtv-users] help wanted-how to pop out a vide window when watching TV(let TV and another pop-out video run at the same time)

Xi Jiarong XiJiarong at sp.edu.sg
Wed Dec 5 08:48:52 UTC 2007

Hi, hope to get your help about my problems!
Can I get a pop out video window when watching TV?
i.e. How to let TV and another pop-out video window run at the same time?
I have got a video window(which is from one special web camera) with a
command "mplayer http://.../img/video.asf" which is set via a remote
control to run.
I also found I can get a pop out camera video when I didn't watch TV, such
as review news or images from mythtv.
I hope to get a pop out video when watching TV or other video.

Is it that I need to to set for some configurations?
or others?
Hope to get your help.

Thanks in advances!

Best Regards!