[mythtv-users] OSD Program Info

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Dec 5 05:04:56 UTC 2007

On 12/04/2007 11:11 PM, Lindsay Mathieson wrote:
> Brad DerManouelian wrote:
>>> Sorry, on mine (LiveTV) it just puts it into 2x playback mode.
>> Hence, "(Doesn't work during playback.)"
> I took playback to mean recorded programs, not LiveTV.
>
> So where does it work?

Watch Recordings.  Delete Recordings.  EPG.  Should work anywhere you
can see a list of programs--just doesn't work during playback.

I've considered making a program details during playback OSD (to get
full descriptions, original airdate, actors, director, producer,
writers, guests, etc.), but it's been low priority on my TODO list.

Mike