[mythtv-users] MythWeb Title sort order

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Dec 5 02:50:56 UTC 2007

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 07:46:56PM -0700, Jerome Yuzyk wrote:
> Indexing, yes, but I refer to sorting of Titles. Just that it caught me
> off-guard, especially for "A Hard Day's Night". Would it be filed under "H"
> in the video store or library? I am thinking not, but now I'm going to check.

Well, sorting of titles for user searc kind of *is* indexing, no?

That specific example is one of the good counter examples to the rule,
as it happens, at least IMHO.  The optimal solution, of course, is to
have things appear both places in the index, as long as that doesn't
break anything.

Cheers,
-- jra

	     Witty slogan redacted until AMPTP stop screwing WGA