[mythtv-users] Slow menus...

Dean Harding dean.harding at dload.com.au
Tue Dec 4 22:18:10 UTC 2007

A JM wrote:
> So has no one else seen this type of issue with their system? Just
> wanted to check back with the list before heading over to Ubuntu forums...
>
> Should I assume it's video card and driver related then...

I've found that some themes seem to fade slower than others. I can't
remember which ones were slower for me, but I'm using blootube-wide at
the moment and it's fine. So just try switching themes and see if
there's a difference.

I don't know if there's a setting in the theme or something that tells
Myth how slow or fast to do the fade, or if I'm just nuts (quite
possible, that)

Dean.