[mythtv-users] MythDVD ISO's

John Baab john.baab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:27:10 UTC 2007

I spent some time last night trying to trick mythdvd into thinking that a
mounted ISO was actually a DVD .  I was able to get it to play by mounting
an ISO to a folder and pointing the DVD setting at that folder, but the DVD
ripper claimed there was no dvd inserted.  My goal is to make a DVD jukebox
and when the hard drive space starts to fill up be able to rip videos from
the ISO's that I had already ripped in order to make more room.  I know that
I can just reinsert the DVD and re-rip then delete the old ISO, but its
awful hard to do that when you are nowhere near a remote machine.