[mythtv-users] Looking for Virgin1 12 hour schedule for mythtv

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 11:38:10 UTC 2007

On 03/12/2007, David Watkins <watkinshome at gmail.com> wrote:

> Anyone know if there is a 12hr version of the guide data available
> from tv_grab_uk_rt, or if the Freeview EPG guide is correct?  I'm not

Not yet. I'll ping the RT and add it to the 'wanted channels' liste.

> currently using EIT because it messes up "shutdown on idle", but I
> could look into that again.

In the meantime, you could create custom rules for any recordings off
Virgin1 to ensure the programme's start and stop times correctly fall
within Virgin1's DVB-T transmission schedule. If you have interactive
TV enabled, off-air digital channels should still be tuneable, which
is why you see the blue dot.

If you miss any XF episodes, you can always read them on my site -
http://www.insidethex.co.uk.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki: