[mythtv-users] xorg.conf problem

Mark Rutten markgrutten at yahoo.com.au
Sun Dec 2 03:52:15 UTC 2007

Try updating your video driver.  I assume that you're using the nvidia binary driver?  I had the same issue, with X crashing on a mythfrontend start, then I upgraded to the latest driver (100.14.19) and the problem disappeared.

Mark,

      Make the switch to the world's best email. Get the new Yahoo!7 Mail now. www.yahoo7.com.au/worldsbestemail