[mythtv-users] newbie question

Jim the Standing Bear standingbear at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 00:15:47 UTC 2007

I assume OTA means On The Air?  Nope, not in my town.  Its okay, I am
not thrilled about TV at all.  Movies are better.  But thanks for the
ideas.

How much would a digital tuner card cost?   I have already invested
over $600 into the new box, and still need more parts... should've
just used my sempron box and beef up the video card with power supply.

Jim