[mythtv-users] PVR350 in Xen DomU

Joshua M. McClain josh at 185performance.com
Sat Dec 1 18:58:29 UTC 2007

I currently run a mythtv backend in a Xen DomU with a PVR250, and it's
nice and stable.

I'm thinking of adding a second tuner, and also mythtv frontend
capabilities to the same DomU, which leads me to the PVR350.  I would
hide the PVR350 from the Xen Dom0, and assign it to this mythtv DomU.  I
don't need full X capabilities at this DomU, just the mythtv TV-out of
the PVR350.

Has anyone attempted this with any success?  I have a TV directly one
floor above my home server room, and rather than build a new frontend
machine, I just want to let my main mythtv backend run frontend for me, too.

Thanks,
Josh

--
Josh
www.185performance.com

Get Your Google Ads FREE Using This Secret
http://www.185performance.com/mk/0001