No subject

Fri Aug 3 13:33:49 UTC 2007

# mdadm --force --run /dev/md0

A better way to understand what is going on is to look at /proc/mdstat and /proc/partitions.  Does /dev/md0 show up in /proc/partitions?  RAID5 arrays some time have to be kicked to start when they are degraded - unfortunately it happens infrequently enough to me that I forget the exact command.  If the above doesn't work - try Google.  Once it shows up in /proc/partitions it should be mountable assuming you once were successful in putting an xfs on it in the first place.